Below link is an online file shows the latest updates of domestic and international control measures to ensure a safe and healthy travel of inbound visitors.
• Policies for Inbound Travelers —— Page 11
• Official websites of the Chinese Embassies/Consulates in each countries —— Page 20Quarantine Measures in Shenzhen City
Persons travel from Hongkong, Taiwan and overseas countries.
• Undergo compulsory quarantine for 14 days in a designated quarantine hotel
• Self-monitoring in the subsequent 7 days
• Undergo tests during compulsory quarantine.
Persons travel from Macao with Green Health Code can enter without quarantine.
* Above information is the best of our knowledge. However, given the rapidly evolving nature of the international response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Please plan your trip carefully with location consulates and airlines.Please click for more info below：
Most foreigners are required to hold a valid passport and have a visa issued before entering Mainland China. It is traveler’s responsibility to obtain a visa before departure. Please check with your consulate or embassy in your home country timely in advance for timely processing. Travelers without the necessary documents will not be permitted to enter Mainland China. Visas will not be issued upon arrival in Mainland China.
» We can provide visitors/exhibitors the event’s invitation letter to support their visa application. But please note that we CANNOT provide an official invitation letter issued by Chinese government or other related agencies. All applicants should inquire with local China embassy for latest VISA application process.
If you encounter any problems, please mail to Jenee.firstname.lastname@example.org